Friday 5 August 2011

Review of Midnight's Wild Passion - Anna Campbell


London’s most notorious seducer, Nicholas Challoner lives solely for revenge...

The  dashing, licentious Marquess of Ranelaw can never forgive Godfrey Demarest for ruining his sister – now the time has come to repay the villain in the same coin. But one formidably intriguing impediment stands in the way of Nicholas’s vengeance: Miss Antonia Smith, companion to his foe’s unsuspecting daughter.

Having herself been deceived and disgraced by a rouge-banished by her privileged family as a result and forced to live a lie-Antonia vows to protect her charge from the same cruel fate. She recognises Ranelaw for the shameless blackguard he is and will devote every ounce of her intelligence and resolve to thwarting him.

Yet Antonia has always had a fatal weakness for rakes...



WOW!, this book was so amazing. The story was so thrilling. I have never read anything so romantic before. I loved every bit of the story. The characters were so intriguing. I loved Antonia and her secret, it made me want to know more about her like Nicholas  wanted to know more about her.

Reading this book got my heart racing, as well as my mind. As i continued to read I could see clearly what was happening, i could picture the scenery and the smells as they were described so well. All the descriptions throughout the book were so sexual and so beautiful.

There were so many good parts to this book. Without giving too much away the main stand out part for me is the relationship between Nicholas and Antonia. It really got me wanting more of the story plus it made me want to know why all the secrets existed and what the truth was behind those secrets.

I felt so in touch with Antonia. I could feel everything she felt and I really felt for her. The ending of the book was so beautiful, an ending I didn’t expect. It blew me away with tears of happiness.

I rate this book highly 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great romance. I do love a good rake.

    ReplyDelete